Tuesday, June 16, 2009

all about perth Part 1.

This post will be all about my holiday in Perth , Australia back in 2008.. One of the best holidays I’ve ever had i must say.. Just having a good time and relaxing.. The weather there is so much better than here in Malaysia..  My pictures taken during the holiday were not taken with my  40D its with my Panasonic Lumix LS80 which was given to me by my sister for my birthday :D Some pictures were taken from my brother-in-law with his Panasonic LX-2 :) Enjoy !

Arrived at the airport and was greeted by the morning sun :)

DPP_1117

 

The Bell tower.

DPP_1646

A Cafe.

P1040322 

At night. The view of the City from the top of a park !

DPP_1651

Thats all for now more pictures will be uploaded in the second post. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment