Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Whole New World

First of, sorry for such a long delay on my update ! Recently i have upgraded my computer some small upgrades :)

What has been upgraded !

  • 24” AOC “ Angelo” High Definition LCD
  • Western Digital Raptor 36GB SATA 10,000 RPM

What I want to upgrade soon !

  • AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE 2.8Ghz overclockable to 3.6Ghz
  • 2GB x 2 Corsair DDR2 800 CL4 ( want to run 8GB of ram )
  • ATI Radeon 4850 1GB DDR3
  • New Mousepad maybe Steelseries QCK Mass
  • Microsoft X6
  • Steelseries Siberia Neckband headset

Well that’s about it :D

Here is a peek of how Windows 7 Ultimate looks

screenshot

image Fullscreen capture 11262009 35036 PM.bmp

Everything works fine with Windows 7, the best part is i do not need to download any drivers for all my hardware.. it does it for me amazing huh? If you are still holding back from changing from XP SP3 to Windows 7 , hesitate no more this will take XP’s place in a couple of months ! Till now i have yet to encounter any bugs :)

Windows 7 allows you to use all old programs with a “virtual” OS mode.. there are some many old windows to choose from :)

Running Windows 7 on a Raptor is really insane, my computer booted up from start in 32 seconds flat !  Haven’t move to 64 bit? time to make the move and feel the difference ! 

DPeP_0001  DPeP_0002Look at the heatsink on that thing !!

Photoshop CS4 is now running on 64 bit on my computer and it sure feels fast.. utilizing all 4GB of my ram.

Time to get more games and test my new beast :D

For now here is my messy computer table :D

DPeP_0005

A few laughs for all Canon and Nikon users and not to forget Pentax xD

No comments:

Post a Comment